To prove your strength, not only must you enslave as many people as possible but also lead your slaves to dominating over the Colosseum which will soon open for slave owners to order their slaves to defeat all of their opponents.
The Colosseum as well as the daily Colosseum Contest will soon be introduced to the fantastic world of Tamer Saga so that level 50+ players can send their slaves to join the Colosseum Contest.
1. Only those who have at least one slave will be able to sign up for the Colosseum Contest (You may enslave people at the Arena).
2. Only the slave(s) you have at 6:00pm will join the contest. If you do not have any slave at 6:00pm, you will be disqualified.
3. When the contest comes to an end, both the slaves and their owner will win the corresponding rewards according to their final place in the contest but the slave owner will win more.
4. Those slave owners who are taking part in the Colosseum Contest are able to check their place and battle reports at the right side of the contest pane.
5. Just like the PVP Battle, only the reports of the battles between the last 8 will be listed.
Colosseum Chest: Open to get Card of Potential, Mount Exp Card, Redemption Ticket, Kedge’s Eardrop
(Increases base Rage by 5) or other item.
Because of the introduction of the Colosseum and the Colosseum Contest, the slavery will certainly play a more important in the game. Why not enslave more people and stronger people and send them to the Colosseum? Why not revolt against your master to regain freedom so that you can enslave others for the Colosseum Contest? Well, just enjoy the new feature!